One of the resources for the business community on #ThatBusinessShow is the branding package. This is where we regularly highlight a sponsor in addition to handling social media management for them and much more outlined below:
- Two live on air appearances each month at 10 minutes an appearance which equates to 6 over the 3 month period.
- Audio Commercials for the partners will run during the breaks on the show
- Video Commercials for the partners will run during the breaks on the live stream
- Videos will be edited down to just the partner’s primary interview portion and a video intro added to the start of the video. The video intro will be the same on each video and will be provided to you for use with other videos you produce to help create your brand.
- Partners will be added to TampaBayRadio.Com under the Preferred Providers Page and a link to their videos will be included on the site when people click on their show cards.
- Partners will also be added to the Home Page of TampaBayRadio.Com as a Partner to the show. The show cards of all Partners cycle on the homepage as a slideshow of photos.
- #ThatBusinessShow Facebook Fan Page – Partners will have posting rights to the page as a user of the page.
- YouTube – We will create and optimize a YouTube Channel for you and place your show videos on the page. If you have a page already, we can manage this if given access or you can manage on your own.
- Facebook – We will create a Facebook Fan Page for your business or can utilize your existing page. We will provide two posts per business day for the page. If you choose to control the posting time, we will provide the posts to you in an Excel spreadsheet so you can use at your discretion.
- Host will develop a Hashtag (#) campaign for your business and promote this in each post.
- Option to post on Partners personal Facebook page will also be done by host if Partner chooses to allow access.
- Twitter – We will create or use your existing Twitter profile to send out two tweets per business day on your behalf. If partner chooses, we will provide the posts in an Excel spreadsheet so the partner can post at their own discretion too.
- Host will develop a Hashtag (#) campaign for Partners business and promote this in each post.
Our guest today takes advantage of the branding package for maximum market exposure through the program. Any one appearance may or may not derive business but over time it does. Our guest was Dr. Chris Pittman, Medical Director and CEO of Vein911. Dr. Pittman is triple board certified and one of only a few hundred physicians Board-Certified in Venous and Lymphatic Medicine. Known for their minimally invasive non-surgical technique for the treatment of varicose veins, Dr. Pittman and Vein 911 is revolutionizing vein care. Their mission is to help you look and feel your best and they have offices in Tampa and St. Petersburg and can easily be reached by calling 855-VEIN-911. Dr. Pittman is a trained radiologist and spoke in the opening segment about varicose veins and their pain free outpatient procedure for their treatment. Many doctors practicing vein treatment still utilize a surgical procedure for this treatment and Dr. Pittman is adamant that is no longer necessary. His techniques using Ultrasound-Guided Sclerotherapy can have your legs looking as good as new in just a few procedures and without the pain of other procedures. He routinely sees patients treated by other procedures and has near 100% patient satisfaction in this group. Dr. Pittman also elaborates on some of the other conditions of the legs that may be related to undiagnosed vein disorders such as restless leg syndrome and night cramps as well as ankle swelling. Using the same technique to treat varicose veins, many patients report significant improvement in these conditions when treated by Dr. Pittman. If you are experiencing these issues and have not had success with traditional techniques, get in touch with Vein911 today by calling 855-VEIN-911 (855-834-6911). Catch this discussion and many more at www.thatyoutubechannel.com and find us on iTunes here.