Get your business highlighted on #ThatBusinessShow today! Visit www.tbsinterview.com and take advantage of our rebate offer to get on air and then join Tampa Bay Business Owners.
Benefits of being interviewed on That Business Show!!
- Exposure to 3000 to 5000 listeners / viewers – answers to FAQs can be found here about our demographics
- Audio and video of your appearance posted on iTunes, SoundCloud.Com, TampaBayRadio.Com, and YouTube.Com
- In studio short video clips posted on www.facebook.com/thatbusinessshow
- Professional show card for social media marketing
- In studio professional photography with headshot
- Post show recap/blog written about your appearance and added to the description of the postings online – see our blog here
- $250 rebated back to join Tampa Bay Business Owners – $250 startup fee is waived and the membership fee is only $595 or $59/monthly – learn more about TBBO Membership here
- Entry into growing show network – view existing network here where you will then be added
- 15-minute post show consulting with Jamie Meloni to discuss key connections he can make for you
- A fun experience that you will remember!
Our guest in this segment was Greg Sausaman, President and CEO of Topper’s Creamery, , a soft-serve ice cream franchise that he co-founded in 2006 and now has 14 locations across Florida, including traditional and non-traditional. Greg is a serial entrepreneur and multi-branding expert, having owned eight Domino’s Pizza locations by the time he was 30 years old and the continuation of his résumé shows success as a consultant with Allied Domecq brands, including Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins, before becoming Director of Franchise Operations for Beef O’ Brady’s Sports Pubs. He successfully sold 112 franchises for Beef’s in an 18-month period, generating over $4 million in franchise revenue.
They have new locations (all opened this year) in Riverview, a kiosk in the Westfield Shopping Center in Brandon to most recently, the food court at Dolphin Tale Adventures at the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. The company has also just hired an in-house area developer, with the plan being to add 33 Topper’s Creamery Express in the greater Tampa Bay area by end of 2018. Focusing on soft serve and custard style ice cream, they have found their niche in the market. Their signature flavor is traditional Vanilla and Greg, who serves as the Chef too, talks about how they have developed a vanilla bean flavor like no other!
Topper’s also has an unheard of 100% guaranteed return on investment in year one for franchisees and Greg speaks to the advantages of a franchise and how you can get involved with this franchise for as low as $2500! Learn more about them at www.topperscreamery.com or contact them today for a franchise opportunity at 813-767-9644! Catch the complete interview at www.youtube.com/jamiemeloni or at http://www.thatbusinessshow.com!